Dear General Manager,
First of all, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this email. Now, we need a batch of (wooden chair). Please contact us as soon as possible if your company can produce.
Requirements are as follows:
1. Quantity (wooden chair: 55,000 pieces)
2. Produce according to the paper we draw.
3. Material: oak; solid wood; beech; pine
4. Payment: The two sides signed and sealed the CEO, the company will prepaid 40% deposit of the total price before the stipulated deadline T / T , the remaining 60% will be paid a one-time use of L / C goods before shipment .
5. This one is a three years long-term, after the first batch of the first year is finished, we will continue to order for the next two years.
6. This message is available only 30 days.
Best wishes for you!
Tel: +86 15891742406